HR at Indibni Private Limited
Views:46 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Indibni - Analyst - Digital Marketing (1-3 yrs)
Indibni is looking for a Digital Marketer with strong expertise in SEO & SEM Analysis & Strategy execution. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness. You will be responsible for developing a sound SEO strategy for Indibni and managing all our SEO initiatives effectively on a regular basis. You will also be responsible for handling SEM activities by extracting maximum ROI from PPC (pay-per-click) campaigns on Google and other top search engines.
- Proven SEO experience.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Strategize, build and own the marketing plan of Indibni.
- Listing the new products and Maintaining the database of products in Shopify.
- Solid knowledge in keyword research and analysis using tools like Google Keyword planner.
- Plan, execute, manage, analyze and optimize go-to-market strategies and user acquisition campaigns across channels including LinkedIn, Offline channels, Facebook, Google, Bing, Email, etc. to ensure brand visibility.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders (Sales, Technology, Product, and Operations) to create a coherent marketing plan with a mix of online and offline media (social, digital, meetups, conferences, events, and one-to-many experiential activities).
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Ability to personify our target group and define them as primary and secondary.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Experience conceptualizing and executing digital marketing campaigns, measuring their effectiveness, and making changes to improve that effectiveness.
- Analytical rigor to evaluate consumer trends, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Strong analytical and analysis skills; high proficiency in Excel.
- Identify and measure the highest-impact testing opportunities; track results for measuring ROI on the marketing budget and communicate with the team
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gather user insights and use data to improve future marketing campaigns and results.
- Bring 1+ years of experience in user acquisition with high-impact results; you have experience with Go-To-Market strategies and a range of marketing channels and tactics, and have owned product launches.
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Hands-on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with Shopify (Magneto, Woo Commerce, an added plus).
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills