HR at Indian Mesh Private Limited
Views:413 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indian Mesh - Sales Role (1-5 yrs)
To support the business requirements for the continuing development of our Salesforce solution, fulfilling defined business requirements and managing its ongoing development to support and deliver value to the business. To implement defined business projects, and ensure operational stability and associated support is provided and effective.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
Business Development :
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients
- Developing a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arranging business meetings with prospective clientsResponsibilities
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients- objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Manage the day-to-day administration and monitoring of the Salesforce solution, and act as the subject matter expert for Salesforce.
- To implement application development requirements, with a constant focus on providing technical guidance and co-ordinating business efficiencies through the activities of applications development.
- To liaise with IT infrastructure services and other third parties, in support of applications maintenance and development activities.
- To co-ordinate and assist each line of business with opportunities for shared applications and common business efficiencies.
- To define, plan and manage releases of application updates.
- To support improvement initiatives involving business applications.
- To support the strategy for strategic, tactical and maintenance activities.
- To take responsibility for: time management; reporting and monitoring; risk management; issue management; quality assurance and change management.
- To act as technical expert for Salesforce, and share knowledge as appropriate.
- To support other application team members and assigned resources as appropriate to the implementation of application related activities.