Senior Executive - Human Resources at Indian Institute of Art and Design
Views:137 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indian Institute of Art & Design - Intern - Marketing & Admissions (0-1 yrs)
Intern's Responsibilities :
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include :
1. Coordination of tasks and information within departments.
2. Liaison with external agencies and channel partners.
3. Make Presentations and Proposals for various sessions.
4. Represent the organization over Video sessions and give presentations.
5. Assist the Management with day-to-day tasks of Admissions, Scholarships, etc.
6. Database Management (Key)
7. Keep the management up to date with current affairs pertaining to Design Education and its impact on internal Operations.
We are looking for :
- Excellent communication (English and Hindi, written and spoken)
- Interpersonal skills
- Conduct himself/herself professionally and be courteous
- Capability to take initiative and handle tasks independently
- IT Skills and knowledge of MS Office Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel/ taking notes
- Good Email etiquette and good writing skills
- Should have the ability to work in a team
This internship can be extended to an additional month, making it a 3 months Internship (depending on how interns understand the business and perform).
However, the internship would also be converted into a permanent position with the organization and will depend on the performance review at the end of the Internship tenure.