Talent Acquisition Speacialist at IndiaMart Intermesh
Views:66 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
IndiaMART.com - Senior Manager - Sales - Enterprise Solution (5-8 yrs)
About IndiaMART :
- IndiaMART is India's largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company's mission is 'to make doing business easy'.
- IndiaMART offers a platform to 82.7 million buyers to search from over 60.73 million products and get connected with over 5.5 million reliable and competitive suppliers.
- IndiaMART has been the proud recipient of the Video Content in a Business Website Video Media Awards and Summit 2019, 'Best Online Classified Website' at Drivers of Digital Summit & Awards 2018, 'Best Business App Award' at GMASA 2017, 'Special Contribution Award' at WASME SME Awards 2016, Manthan Award South Asia and Asia Pacific 2013 under the 'E Inclusion' category and Red Herring 100 Asia Awards 2008
IndiaMART has over 2,915 employees located across 72 offices in the country. We look forward to having you as a part of the team.
Qualifications: MBA / PGDM in Sales & Marketing from reputed institute
- Sound experience in Enterprise/ Corporate Sales.
- Should be able to handle a large team with close eye for detail, strong follow ups, driving efficiency and effectiveness across the system.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company's customer base in the given regions.
- Loves to be in the field, meeting CXOs, negotiating and driving closure.
- Team Handling, training and management.
Candidate Competency Profile :
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing Industry would be an added advantage.
- Ability to set and manage priorities and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong persuasive skills and ability to influence decision makers.
- Applies expert knowledge and understanding of all business development activities