Senior HR Recruiter at IndiaMart
Views:1140 Applications:366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:363
IndiaMART - Assistant Manager - Client Servicing (1-6 yrs)
IndiaMART.com - Assistant Manager - Client Servicing
Position Description :
Our client servicing professionals focus on managing clients, maintaining a long term relationship with clients and maximizing sales opportunities within them. This position allows you to build productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned client accounts.
Our top client servicing professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.Position holder will be an individual contributor, responsible to generate revenue through serving existing clients, managing their retention and renewal year on year and upsell.
Job Summary :
- To generate leads along with assigned team & Identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process.
- To manage time and work flow and create effective client meeting plans.
- To penetrate all targeted key accounts and originate upselling opportunities for the companies products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis.
- Will be responsible for key client retention, per key client revenue optimization & renewals.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure.
- To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company.
- Ensure High Class Service delivery to identified key clients.
- Closely monitoring of work in progress, customer complaints and accounts receivables.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the companies payment terms.
-Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan.
Knowledge and application of sales & servicing techniques such as: Seek Opportunity, Rapport building, selling on emotion, ownership, building value in the product, and upselling.
- Quick thinking and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
Attitude & Behavior :
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Handles Rejection well
- Customer focus and result oriented approach
Min : 0.8 Year of relevant field sales experience
Graduate / MBA/ B.Tech or any Equivalent Degree