Talent Acquisition at IndiaMart
Views:489 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
IndiaMART.com - Assistant Manager - Ad Sales - Digital Strategy (2-5 yrs)
Job Title / Designation : Assistant Manager-Ad sales (Digital Strategy)
Reporting: Senior Manager
IndiaMART is India's largest online marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. The online channel focuses on providing a platform to SMEs, large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1996, the company's mission is - to make doing business easy- . Our Continuous investment towards product, technology, processes and people has made us a premium brand in the Industry. IndiaMART has more than 4 million sellers and 40 million buyers registered on the platform. The company has a strong team of 3500+ employees with 80+ branches across India. We are backed by investors like Intel Capital, Amadeus Capital, WestBridge Capital & Quona Capital.
1. Own the territory, prospect and pitch clients suitable for advertisements on IndiaMART
2. Prospect the data and share with Pre-Sales team for lead generation
3. Work independently to meet with media agencies & brands, build a relationship, negotiate and close deals
4. Understand the client's business, industry, competitiveness in the market, and business issues.
5. Meet with clients and potential prospects on regular basis for key account management and cultivating relations of CXO's level.
6. Be Accountable for direct sales targets, as well as consistent pipeline growth and progression
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Role/Position is expected to grow business through individual efforts and take up roles and responsibilities to generate revenue from the brands and agencies across India. The candidate will be responsible for bringing new business on the table as well along with developing long-lasting relationships with the newfound businesses.
Knowledge & Skills:
1. Prior knowledge of selling digital based solutions (i.e mobile based or desktop based ) required
2. Experience in selling solutions to corporate and sizeable clients is essential
3. Agency experience will be an added advantage
5. Build Rapport with CXO's via a consultative sales approach
6. Exceptional presentation skills, written & verbal communication skills.
7. Strong listening, questioning and networking skills.
Experience: 2-5 Years
Job Nature: Full-Time