Talent Acquisition Execuitve at IndiaMart InterMesh Ltd.
Views:107 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IndiaMart - Product Manager - Channel Sales (2-4 yrs)
Job Summary :
Develop Channel market for IndiaMart service on All India Basis. Strategic product positioning. Evolve strategy to improve market share Develop channel in new markets monitor sales through channel partners to defined targets Design sales promotional activities for channel partners.
Job Description :
- To develop and grow dealers network for the company PAN India.
- To develop and effectively manage sales distribution network to meet business objectives.
- Achieving targets related to market share, reach, addressability, volume etc.
- Assessment & Appointment of right Dealers & Distributors after thorough screening, activating low performing Dealers.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up - to - date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Maintain commercial discipline in sales
- Receivables Management
- Exposure to CRM systems- have a systems & technology view to work with internal stakeholders (IT/Sales) cross functionally to automate workflows within various processes
- Assist in development of annual operating plans for Channel Sales
Knowledge and Skills :
- Strong business and technical mindset.
- Proven track record in managing Channel Partners.
- Uses experience to reduce exposure to technical risk on contracts.
- Analyze issues, establish plans, Know the business, Act with integrity.
- Ability to work together with cross functional teams in a highly dynamic work environment
- Data analytics to understand Channel usage and other behavior
2-4 years Last couple of years should be in leading position as part of the product marketing/product strategy /GTM Strategy teams
B.Tech + MBA from any of the top tier colleges would be preferred.