Senior Executive Human Resources at IndiaMART
Views:453 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
IndiaMART - Executive/Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Presales (1-4 yrs)
Executive/Sr.Executive/Assistant Manager - Presales
Title / Designation : Executive/Sr.Executive/Assistant Manager
Location : Sector - 142, Noida
Department : Bigbrand
About the company:
IndiaMART is India's largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With 60% market share of the
online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises
(SMEs), large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company's mission is - to make doing business
IndiaMART offers a platform to 5.98 Crore buyers to search from over 5.01 crore products and get connected with
over 47 lakh reliable and competitive suppliers.
IndiaMART has been the proud recipient of the Red Herring 100 Asia Award in 2008, as one of the top promising Asian
companies driving the future of technology. Led by innovation and backed by experience, the company introduced a
pioneering service in 2012 called Buy Leads. The commitment to bring affordable and low-cost solutions to the SMEs
laid the foundation for this low-cost solution, which was bestowed with the Manthan Award in 2013 under the - E-
business and Financial Inclusion- Category.
IndiaMART has over 2500 employees located across 76 offices in the country. We look forward to having you as a part
of the team.
The position holder shall be responsible for understanding and evolving changing customer needs while ensuring ultimate customer satisfaction in stipulated time frame.
- Generate leads at CXO level HNI Clients (Premuim Clients) through Cold Calling, Emailing and Linkedin.
- Responsible for handling big suppliers in terms of lead generation, market research and would also be responsible for coordination, planning and execution of campaigns and follow up meetings.
- Able to pitch about annual packages and ROI concept.
- Follow up and good coordination with Consultants/Senior Consultants
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Knowledge of selling customer solutions over a call/mail.
- Effective communication & comprehension skill.
- Time Management
- Quick decision making
- Understand Customer needs
- Report Management Skill
- Graduate/MBA with 1-4 Years experience .