IndiaLends - Research Analyst - Marketing (2-5 yrs)
Marketing Research Analyst
Role Brief :
- IndiaLends is amongst the leading consumer credit marketplaces in India catering to over 14 Million users for their credit needs. Our mission is to to empower every individual with transparent, credible, and actionable information that enables them to make confident choices in pursuit of financial success. We believe our mission enables us to build a purpose driven brand that can contribute to a future where every individual has access to all financial tools and techniques for achieving financial security, growth, and success.
- We are looking for an insightful and effective market research analyst. You will be responsible for collecting, synthesizing and presenting well-researched data regarding the market, competitors, customer profiles, and customer behaviors. You would be responsible for providing intelligence to the marketing team, as well as enable the marketing team to share market and customer insights with the rest of the organization.
- As a marketing research analyst, we expect you to be up-to-date with latest research methodologies to conduct unbiased qualitative and quantitative research. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to articulate yourself well to ensure the conducted research meets the team and company's objectives.
- Monitoring and forecasting marketing and sales trends.
- Assisting in the development of marketing plans.
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative research on specific market conditions.
- Analyzing consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of a product or service.
- Analyzing prices, methods of marketing, and distribution.
- Measuring the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Devising and evaluating methods for data collection.
- Gathering data on consumers, competitors, and market conditions.
- Using statistical software to analyze and interpret data.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplifying complex data into a user-friendly format, such as graphs, charts, and other visual aids.
- Preparing and presenting reports to internal customers and management.
- Master's degree in marketing/market research or related (essential).
- Two years of experience in market research and analysis.
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing programs and strategies.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in math, web analytics, and business research tools.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, databases, and statistical packages.