Senior Executive - TAG at Indegene
Views:539 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indegene - Corporate Communication Role (5-12 yrs)
Indegene is a specialized healthcare solutions company with a unique blend of life science domain expertise and state-of-the-art technology capabilities. Headquartered in Bangalore, with offices across the world, Indegene is partner to most of the world's Top 25 pharma companies helping transform their commercial and medical operations.
- As life sciences companies embrace digital and omni-channel marketing for more personalized customer engagement, Indegene helps enable this shift by integrating commercial content development with deep data, analytics and campaign expertise.
- Across brands and geographies, we help some of the world's largest pharma companies drive - consolidation and excellence in omni-channel customer experiences by integrating data operations, and advanced analytics into the design and personalization of customer campaigns and creation of digital content. This is enabled by bringing together deep analytics expertise and contemporary AI and Big Data technology to establish Global Centres of Excellence for Marketing Operations.
- Further upstream in the pharma product lifecycle, we are helping companies to integrate multiple sources of clinical, safety and real world (electronic medical records, claims, wearables, etc.) data and perform nuanced, domain-specific analytics on them. By doing so, we are helping pharma and life sciences companies accelerate their clinical trials, detect safety signals and garner real world evidence to engage with external provider, patient and payor communities.
- Indegene also has a proven track record of partnering with clinical, regulatory, safety and medical teams of life sciences companies (pharmaceutical, biotech and medical devices) to drive productivity, compliance, speed and global scale in content development. By customizing bleeding edge AI/NLP and Structured Content Authoring tools to automate the analysis and creation of medical content, we are helping companies reduce time to regulatory submission, streamline the development of medical communications and increase the throughput of their medical review processes.
- Indegene is at the forefront of innovation to transform regulatory, medical and commercial operations and drive thought leadership in the journey from generation and analysis of data to creation of content to personalization of stakeholder experiences.
- To capitalize on this unique positioning and to deliver measurable business impact, it is crucial that decision makers within life sciences and healthcare companies worldwide identify the Indegene brand as a next generation partner - one that can support their organizations to transform and modernize how they commercialize their products. In light of this, the role of Lead - Corporate Communications is a highly strategic one.
Key responsibilities include:
- Increasing the SOV and profile of Indegene across and beyond the industry, with existing and prospective clients, employees and partners through thought leadership
- Publishing thought leadership articles in trade magazines, media, social media and various other channels, participating in industry conferences, interviews, etc. by working closely with the Marketing team, business unit leaders and senior management
- Positioning Indegene as a forward-thinking company and an employer of choice across multiple geographies
- Strengthening - Brand Indegene- as the leader in Technology-Enabled Healthcare
- Building and managing relationships with media, industry trade channels, etc.
- Improving the quality of the company's website, keeping it dynamic, ensuring it is search-engine optimized and partnering with third parties to drive relevant traffic
- Managing the company's social media presence and activities
- Working closely with HR team to increase visibility and traction for prospective employees and higher satisfaction for existing employees
- Creating internal communication on market trends, insights and intelligence (working closely with Indegene's strategy team)
Key performance indicators include:
- Number of invitations for media events and stories on future trends in the healthcare industry and to participate in think tanks/advisory boards on technology in healthcare
- Number of POV whitepapers and/or articles on the industry and its trends at large
- Number of followers on social media
- Quality, dynamism, traffic to our website
- Number of industry panels, keynotes, plenary sessions, press interviews where Indegene is represented
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience
- MBA Marketing/equivalent degree from a reputed institute
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in Public Relations and Media Management
- Experience of B2B Marketing and Strategy
- Experience of Marketing Communication, development of sales/marketing collaterals
- Conversant with contemporary technology trends - social media, AI, big data, etc.