Indegene - Associate - Content Development (2-4 yrs)
The roles and responsibilities are :
- Developing content for various deliverables and ensuring quality requirements are met as per client satisfaction metrics, with active guidance from the manager
- Experience in writing and communication skills
- Having a very keen eye for detail and being able to make decisions
- Excellent communication skills and being able to face clients
- Developing content as per the timelines assigned
- Following the best practices in the department regarding processes, communication (internal and external), project management, documentation, and technical requirements such as language, grammar, stylization, content search, summarizing, data conflicts, and referencing
- Participating in assigned training programs and working on assignments as per requirement
- Being compliant to quality, confidentiality, and security
- Adhering and follow quality systems, processes, and policies
- Being compliant to training and specifications
Desired Skills and Experience :
Education- Any graduate,Post Graduate.
- Good communication skills
- Graduate / Post Graduate.
- 2- 3 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.