Increff - Sales Development Role (1-4 yrs)
As the Sales Development Representative, you- ll be responsible for generating, qualifying and engaging with leads, via outreach programs targeted at enterprises. Also responsible for handling inbound leads. You- ll be the initial member of SDR team & will have high learning & fast career growth opportunity. We are looking for energetic self - starters with proven track record of exceeding goals.
- Build a prospect pipeline using various ways of outreach including LinkedIn, customized emails campaigns, cold calls etc
- Identify right prospects (Key decision-makers) and cultivate interest
- Bonus if you have practiced concepts of Account-Based Marketing
- Be the face of Increff and introduce the company and the products to the prospects
- Conduct product demo and qualification meetings with prospects coming from both outbound and inbound channels
- Ensure CRM data is always updated with correct client information, metrics and lead stages
- Represent company at industry events, conferences and meetings with potential clients
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development team to innovate and optimize reach-out strategies
- 1-2 years of relevant experience working in fast-paced Enterprise/B2B SaaS sales environment
- Preferably Engineer/MBA.
- Strong written and spoken communication skill. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Great listener and quick thinker with an inquisitive nature.
- Comfortable talking & pitching to prospects at all levels of the organization (CXOs, Supply Chain teams, Business teams etc.)
- Assertive and persuasive. Need to have a highly competitive personality.
- Willing to work in UK & USA shifts