Assistant Manager - HR at incor
Views:15 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Incor - Executive - Presales - Real Estate Domain (1-3 yrs)
- Strong understanding of the real estate market, industry trends, property type and relevant regularizations
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
- Engaging with potential customers to understand their needs, preferences, and requirements related to real estate properties.
- Ability to articulate information effectively, present property options, and answer customer queries clearly and persuasively.
- Generating and qualifying leads through various channels, including referrals, cold calling, networking, and online marketing.
- Coordinating with the sales team to ensure smooth transition of leads and providing necessary information for closing deals.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring timely follow-ups
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable
- recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences
- Continually meeting or exceedingly daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline. A Master's degree is a plus.
- 1 plus years of experience in Pre sales related roles in the real estate domain.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of real estate industry trends and practices.
- An understanding of customer need is crucial.