Vice President - Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search & Recruitment Specialists
Views:4 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Inbound Sales Specialist - Hotel (0-1 yrs)
About the Company:
Resorts & Hotels
Dedicated to creating unique, signature products, The Resorts and Hotels, with a heritage resort in Kerala and a business hotel in Bangalore, has striven over the past seventeen years, to provide gracious hospitality with world class facilities. Set in opulent ambience without compromise on quality or exclusivity, each of the properties exemplify personal service.
A leading 5 Star Hotels and Resorts.
Total Position: 8
JD FOR INBOUND SALES SPECIALIST
Inbound Sales Specialist -
- The prime responsibility is for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. Must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business by selling guest rooms for all five hotels, catering services and banquet facilities as directed by the Director of Sales& Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
(a) Handle incoming calls pertaining to queries, leads, reservations on the cloud telephony toll free.
(b) Thorough knowledge of the product i.e. the five properties.
c) Handle queries cum leads being generated on the company WhatsApp business account.
(d) Assist in executing WhatsApp campaigns on the company business account.
(e) Handle queries cum leads being generated on the individual properties website chat bot
(e) Responsible for achieving the targets for all four properties
(f) Reporting to the DOSM of the company.
(g) Executing and completing tasks assigned by the DOSM from time to time
(h) Maintain a database on the CRM for all clients booked/not booked through the above mentioned channels
(i) Maintain a written record of the toll free chats on a daily basis
(f) Do a diligent follow up on all queries/leads being generated on the above mentioned channels.
(j) Attend weekly meetings convened by the DOSM to discuss the week's performance including any concerns
(k) To be pro- active and come out with ideas/suggestions to augment revenue and improve services based upon client feedback.
(l) To attend training program as and when held to improve the skill sets
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Good listening skill.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both verbal &written forms.
- Be friendly, customer centric, smile and able to work in a team environment.
Experience : 0 -1 Years
CTC: Up to 3.6 LPA
General Shift - 9:00am to 6:00pm
In addition to CTC: 1. Duty Meals, 2. Uniforms, 3. Training
Excellent Communication required in English is must Hindi would be an added advantage skill.
Qualification: Only Graduates and above.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES PLEASE SEND THERE CV or call Mr. Safal@ 7681061400. Any reference most welcome.