Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:54 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Inbound Sales Role - IT Service (0-30 yrs)
-An exciting opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance in the autoparts industry
Our client is a WY based online auto part sales organisation which caters to 200-500 inbound inquiries per day from potential buyers who want to buy some or the other part for their cars and trucks with it's operations & sales teams located in US, Dominican Republic, Philippines and India.
According to the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA) the U.S. automotive aftermarket is a $281 billion industry (2020) with a compound annual growth rate of around 3% projected through 2023.
You will be responsible for :
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Sales Operations/ Support role, ideally within the IT Services industry.
- Experience within BPO Experience would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You can prove yourself to be a no. 1 in sales.