Inbound Marketing Professional - Internet/Online (2-4 yrs)
The client is looking for an individual who is accountable, passionate about content creation, and driven to excel. You should be an exceptional writer with strict attention to detail and an interest in technology. Their ideal candidate is intellectually curious, thrives when being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment.
If you are eager to work with smart people to solve complex problems, then they are looking forward to hear from you!
They love bright, quirky people who bring fresh ideas to the table and ask a lot of questions.
Some Key Responsibilities :
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience
- Research and build in-depth content on social media marketing, advertising and inbound Marketing.
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email, mail/print campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content,and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers
- Conducting customer, competitor, and product research
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of the monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
- Plan and execute email drip campaigns
- Create content including blog posts, white-papers, ebooks, reports, webinars,infographics, case-studies etc
- 2-4 years experience in inbound marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Efficient organizational and time management skills
- Data-driven and search oriented
- Strong background in developing content that drives Sales
- Experience developing content for software and/or technology brands
- Ability to edit and proofread content for grammar, clarity and accuracy
- Excellent research skills
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in communication or marketing.
(Any of these will be a huge plus. Please send relevant links with your application):
- Masters degree
- Understanding of social media analytics including Facebook insights
- Experience with Facebook or Google ads / digital marketing
- Some knowledge of SEO and SEM concepts including Google PageRank, Google Analytics, use of meta descriptions, page titles, link management and keyword rich content
- Familiarity with Hubspot CRM huge plus