IN10 Media - Manager - Marketing Alliances & Partnerships (5-20 yrs)
The role-holder is responsible for building IN10's Brand and viewership of its shows by putting efforts in executing the strategies for positioning and brand promotions. The resource shall play a critical role in creating and executing attractive brand alliances and partnerships for audience engagement leading to viewership.
Brand Promotion :
1. Understand our Brands, TV Shows and Brand perception.
2. Responsible for ideating promotions of brands and shows.
3. Creating brand pitches along with the creative team.
4. Creative content ideation.
5. Ideate on organically promoting content on various platforms. On-Ground and Digital
Market Research :
1. Conduct continuous market research on latest trends in consumer engagement.
2. Research on content consumption of our TG.
3. To be updated about Competition and brands
Brand Alliances & Partnerships :
1. Identify opportunities in various content (TV Shows) for barters and partnerships with various brands.
2. Sourcing new partners and creating exciting partnership solutions.
3. Come up with mutually beneficial partnership terms and crack attractive partnership deals.
4. Drive cobranded partnerships and barters.
Stakeholder Networking and Management :
1. Work with internal stakeholders (Graphic and OAP team) on the overall creatives of the content
2. Need networking skills and connections with vendors & external stakeholders.
3. Network and build business relations with key marketing resources of various Brands we would like to be associated with.
4. Collaborate with Marketing Teams and Agencies for various deals and execution thereof.