Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at IMS Group
Views:33 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
IMS Group - Manager - Marketing Operations (3-5 yrs)
Daily roles & responsibilities :
- Markets products by managing staff, researching, and developing marketing plans, maintaining response operations, and maintaining quality ratings.
- Recruits, selects, onboards, and trains employees; maintains a safe and secure work environment; and developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; and initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains customer response operations by establishing work schedules and assigning employees and providing back-up.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing standards, training representatives, monitoring calls, surveying customers, and evaluating outcomes.
- Resolves customer problems by training telemarketing service representatives, maintaining reference manuals and dialogue guides, providing information, and answering questions.
- Maintains work process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related operational departments and participating with and providing resources to business improvement teams.
- Keeps management informed by preparing reports, preparing presentations, interpreting information, and making recommendations.
- Maintains equipment by coordinating requirements with telecommunications and information services departments, examining state-of-the-art technology, recommending upgrades, and controlling installations.
- Oversees brand data and analytics and emerging market trends to strategize ways to increase market share.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate marketing policies and programs to increase customer interest and demand for products and services.
- Works with vendors to deliver physical manufacture and delivery of marketing materials and assets to clients and the public.
- Negotiates contracts for advertising, marketing, and promotions.
- Monitors internal costs and competition pricing to develop pricing and discounting strategies.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing professional networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
Marketing Operations Manager Skills and Qualifications :
- Market knowledge
- Quality focus
- Customer service
- Process management
- Presentation skills
- Technical understanding
- Financial planning and strategy
- Excellent written communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Strategic mindset
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
Education, Experience & Licensing Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field, MBA a bonus
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- Previous management or supervisory experience