HR at Impulse Technology
Views:10 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Impulse Technology - Sales Role (0-4 yrs)
- Activities include account planning, forecasting, lead generation, prospecting, qualifying and delivery of sales presentations and proposals to customers.
- Focusing on the EDA TCAD products, Nanotechnology Simulation Software, support multiple current and potential accounts in a territory or on a regional account basis.
- Drive technical resources to support an understanding of the customer's demand.
- Develop long-term business opportunities within a territory by creating a close relationship.
- Arranging presentation/demonstration with the prospects.
- Selling EDA TCAD Semiconductor & Nanotechnology Simulation products and solutions.
- Make outbound calls to clients and build a professional relationships.
- Identifying the customer's current and future requirements.
- Managing activities of prospects within CRM database.
- Responsible for representing the product to customers.
- Should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Generate new business by phone, customer visits, and events.
- Develop and manage a funnel of sales opportunities and activities.
- Document and report sales activities Attain monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals for products and services.
- Prospect for new business opportunities within the sales territory
- Prepare required sales documentation