Recruitment Executive at Impactguru
Views:5 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
ImpactGuru - Business Development Role (1-7 yrs)
We are looking for driven Business Development who can on-board new Hospitals/Diagnostic Centers dealing with Cancer, Transplant, ICU, cardiac treatments in India and participate in efforts to increase new fundraisers for patients for funding critical illnesses.
- Partner with Doctors and Hospitals for major alliances and regular patient referrals,
- Create and manage digital fundraising campaigns for patients for crowdfunding,
- Lead and grow the Business Development and Partnerships team, including remote/field team members all across the country,
- Forge new crowdfunding partnerships across India across various medical verticals,
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in Content, PR and Communications teams,
- Set revenue and partnership goals for the BD team, and manage team's weekly & monthly partnership pipelines,
- Manage existing relationships and client engagement in a thoroughly structured way,
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, customer needs and generate product development ideas.
Required Skills :
- Startup experience in a medical/healthcare company,
- 1 to 7 years of experience in a Business Development or B2B sales role,
- Experience in independently sourcing, negotiation, meeting, and closing deals,
- Hands-on or sound knowledge of CRM systems such as SalesForce,
- Flexible to travel within the country for business purposes.
- Startup experience in a medical / healthcare company.
Perquisites & Benefits :
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable fintech/health-tech experience.
- A competitive salary and performance bonus per month.