Talent Head at Impactall Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:42 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Impactall - Associate - Sales (0-5 yrs)
- Understand and deliver technical courseware in a variety of formats, including instructor-led training and virtual labs.
- Use instructional design techniques, develop lab activities and product demos.
- Coordinate sessions, workshops and events.
- Provides information, guidance and support to clients for education
- Provide sustained support to clients.
- Acknowledge and resolve all customer, partner and email requests.
- Point of contact for any customer satisfaction issues.
- Registers and retains prospective clients for the organization through good communication, presentation skills.
- Manage and maintain the existing course catalog and the education web site with the latest updates.
- Willing to travel outside city convincing the clients to improve their children's quality of education and academic result by establishing the unique value proposition.
Required Skills :
- Must have good communication skills, be courteous, have computer literacy, be target oriented, have flexibility and a good personality.
- Should be highly creative, have problem solving skills, be a hard worker and have a go-getter attitude.
- Should have the ability to motivate others.
- Should know how to make good presentations and draft proposals.
- Proficiency in English
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus.