Talent Head at Impactall Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:50 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Impactall - Associate - Sales (0-5 yrs)
- Understand and deliver technical courseware in a variety of formats, including instructor-led training and virtual labs.
- Use instructional design techniques, develop lab activities and product demos.
- Coordinate sessions, workshops and events.
- Provides information, guidance and support to clients for education
- Provide sustained support to clients.
- Acknowledge and resolve all customer, partner and email requests.
- Point of contact for any customer satisfaction issues.
- Registers and retains prospective clients for the organization through good communication, presentation skills.
- Manage and maintain the existing course catalog and the education web site with the latest updates.
- Willing to travel outside city convincing the clients to improve their children's quality of education and academic result by establishing the unique value proposition.
Required Skills :
- Must have good communication skills, be courteous, have computer literacy, be target oriented, have flexibility and a good personality.
- Should be highly creative, have problem solving skills, be a hard worker and have a go-getter attitude.
- Should have the ability to motivate others.
- Should know how to make good presentations and draft proposals.
- Proficiency in English
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.