HR at Impact Research and Measurement Pvt Ltd
Views:88 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Impact Research & Measurement - Manager - Client Relationship (1-4 yrs)
The CRMs role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and make sure that the clients are satisfied with the services.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters
- Understanding and assessing clients requirements
- Responsible for generating, maintaining and managing strong relationship with clients
- Communicate regularly with client and update about ongoing services to ensure satisfaction and resolve issues promptly
- Responsible for retention of the existing clients and also to get more business from them
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Ability to thrive and work in fast paced work environment
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a deadline-oriented culture. The candidate should be able to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective communication to clients, internal staff and executive management
- Excellent Listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to work in a team
- Flair for meeting people