Senior HR Executive at Impact Guru
Views:3 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Impact Guru - Senior Manager - Fundraising (4-10 yrs)
Senior Manager, Corporate Fundraising | ImpactGuru Foundation | Mumbai
The Senior Manager, Corporate Fundraising will support ImpactGuru Foundation (IGF) to mobilize financial and non-monetary resources. He or she will lead IGF's associations with multiple existing and new stakeholders among corporates. The Senior Manager constantly focuses on strengthening existing relationships within these partners as well as cultivating new champions among these stakeholders. This role works closely with the internal functions of IGF such as Program team, Finance team and Impact team to develop win-win opportunities to maximize our impact within and beyond.
1. Build financial sustainability :
- Building and sourcing work-streams such as corporate, foundation, multi-laterals, Alumni, government etc. Good to be Subject matter Expert in work-streams such as multi-laterals / foundations.
- Design and execute deep engagement strategy with key relationships to ensure renewals, upgrades and meaningful partnerships
- Partner with the Director in leveraging the rich ecosystem towards building a pipeline of funders.
- Manage systems and processes that support development objectives and comply with regulatory laws and MoU commitments
- Lead and manage strategic partnerships with various organizations to organize fundraising campaigns and events.
- Handle external and internal communications and facilitate legal agreements with partners as needed
- Events: Organize events/conferences/seminars/concerts/charity fundraising events etc. to promote fundraising for partners
2. Due Diligence :
- Conduct thorough due diligence on partners to make sure they are compliant with existing laws and have strong track record.
- Conduct thorough due diligence on individuals creating personal cause campaigns to verify need and use of funds
- Help partners identify influential campaign creators or to create campaigns themselves
- Work closely with the digital marketing and content team to make sure each fundraising campaign is a big success!
- Feedback Reports: Ensuring that all donors are sent feedback reports on timely basis and that partners provide high quality feedback reports
- Campaigns: Develop pipeline of campaigns that have large scale impact and work with partners to execute those
Minimum Qualifications, Skills, and Competencies:
- Graduate/Post graduate in any field with 4+ years of work experience preferably in a healthcare NGO.
- Ability to evaluate partnerships and collaboration opportunities in the city / region from a development and a larger organizational lens.
- Basic understanding of the IGF's model with potential for systemic impact
- Proficient user of the MS Office toolkit such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills including assessing progress to goals and making the necessary course corrections or reinforcements
- Ability to use data to drive decisions
- An inclination or the ability to see connections between seemingly disparate opportunities (internal or external to the team or the organization) and leverage the same to achieve shared goals
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment and develop strategy independently - with the newer work-streams, the Senior Manager will operate in a relatively unstructured environment where they will have to collect, process and synthesize information. They should also have the ability to critically review this to enable strategic decision making.
- Knowledge / Awareness of managerial techniques to build a strong culture of collaboration and collective problem solving among the city and national team members
- You have a proven track record of CSR Partnership, HNI Contacts, fundraising to promote charitable causes. Strong network of existing relationships with hospitals, universities, marathons