General Manager - Talent Acquisition at Impact Guru Technology Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:10 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Impact Guru - Search Engine Marketing/Pay Per Click Professional (4-8 yrs)
About Us :
- ImpactGuru.com, India's leading healthcare financing platform for patients raises money online for medical expenses via crowdfunding. It aggregates a large number of online payments to allow any individual requiring financial assistance to raise funds for medical expenses - be it cancer, transplant, accident, or any medical emergency.
- ImpactGuru.com has already helped mobilize Rs 1,500 cr / US$200mm via crowdfunding along with its partners.
- ImpactGuru.com was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab in the USA in 2014.
- ImpactGuru.com recently announced a $2mm Series A round, led by Apollo Hospitals Group, Currae Healthtech Fund, RB Investments (Singapore based VC Fund), Shorooq Investments (Middle East based VC Fund), Venture Catalysts (India's #1 angel investor group) with participation from various other investors from USA, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East.
- ImpactGuru.com was recently awarded Best Technology Solution for Social Good by Economic Times Intelligent Health & Tech Awards, selected among top 5 early-stage startups in India by TiE, featured multiple times on CNBC Young Turks.
- ImpactGuru.com was ranked among the top 21 Startups Globally to Watch in the space in which it operates by CB Insights. Impact Guru's senior management is led by Harvard, Wharton, Parsons, IIT, and IIM alumni with the founders recently being profiled in Fortune 40 under 40. If you are interested in being a part of a dynamic startup working at the intersection of financial services and healthcare which is making a significant positive social impact on society, then Impact Guru is the right place for you.
Website : https://www.impactguru.com/
Team : https://www.impactguru.com/team
Location : Mumbai (Andheri - East)
- Plan, develop, implement and optimize PPC campaigns/strategies including keyword research and analysis across Google & other Search & Display Channels
- Effectively execute re-marketing campaigns
- Experience in managing Ads -Campaigns on major search engines like Google.
- Tracking and analysis of PPC & re-marketing campaigns/initiatives on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep up to date with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Minimum 4 Years of relevant experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Good knowledge of Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
- Good Analytical Skills as well as problem-solving skills.
- A highly Data-Driven professional, with good knowledge of presentation and reporting.
- Result oriented and ready to take ownership.
- Desire to make an impact and high work ethics.
- Ability to collaborate across departments.
- Performance-driven approach and should be responsible for leading the part as a business leader
- An eye for detail and ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.