Impact Guru - Public Relation Role (2-4 yrs)
- ImpactGuru.com, India's leading healthcare financing platform for patients raises money online for medical expenses via crowdfunding. It aggregates a large number of online payments to allow any individual requiring financial assistance to raise funds for medical expenses - be it cancer, transplant, accident, or any medical emergency.
- ImpactGuru.com has already helped mobilize more than Rs 400 cr / US$60mm via crowdfunding along with its partners.
- ImpactGuru.com was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab in USA in 2014. ImpactGuru.com recently announced a $2mm Series A round, led by Apollo Hospitals Group, Currae Healthtech Fund, RB Investments (Singapore based VC Fund), Shorooq Investments (Middle East based VC Fund), Venture Catalysts (India's #1 angel investor group) with participation from various other investors from USA, Southeast Asia, and Middle East.
- ImpactGuru.com was recently selected among top 5 early stage startups in India by TiE, featured on CNBC Young Turks, and also won the Best Social Impact Startup Award by
- News Corp. (Tech Circle). ImpactGuru.com was ranked among top 21 Startups Globally to Watch in the space in which it operates. ImpactGuru's senior management is led by Harvard, Wharton, Parsons, IIT, and IIM alumni. Impact Guru's Advisory Board features Managing Directors at JPMorgan, BCG, Dalberg, Harvard Business School Professor, Founder of Sequoia portfolio company, leading US based doctor.
If you think you got it in you to handle the happy chaos of a VC funded startup stirred with the energy of working with a mostly under-30 team, sprinkled with the pressure (and satisfaction) of making an actual difference in the world with the work you do; we have a question for you - where have you been all along?
JOB Description :
- Excellent Communication written and oral, interpersonal skills.
- Media Relationship Management, Attention to detail
- Key media relationships across mediums - online, print, TV
- Excellent understanding of news flow and organizational structure in Media houses
- Proven track record in securing coverage in various mediums
- Talent for idea generation, thoughtful brand communication, brand building, and image/buzz-building
- Ability to generate and analyse regular media trends and recommend strategies for improved exposure
Understanding and Identifying :
- Identifying target audience of Impact Guru and spokesperson or information source for media queries.
- Planning, Implementing and Managing:
- Developing Media relation to create brand awareness and corporate image