Senior HR Executive at Impact Guru
Views:29 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Impact Guru - Manager - Performance Marketing (3-7 yrs)
About the Role :
We're looking for a growth-oriented leader to own and lead the Digital Marketing function at Impact Guru. You are the ideal candidate if you are comfortable with continuous experimenting and learning and are obsessed with data. You're not afraid to try new methodology and can deliver useful insights by effectively and quickly adapting to data.
Reports to : VP - Markeing
- Launch and optimize performance marketing campaigns across Facebook, Youtube, Google Search, Google Display, Mo-Engage, Native Channels & Affiliate Marketing.
- Managed a monthly spends of INR 50+ Lakhs
- Working experience of working on New Acquisition, Remarketing & Retention campaigns
- Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting, and optimization of campaigns across channels with goals to increase New users Acquisition, Scale GMV across the campaign and deliver platform GMV & ROAS
- Working Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SQL, Excel, and creating data visualizations on data studio or Tableau.
- Build and Manage a team of 4-5 Performance Marketing specialists. Drive performance marketing KPI's to deliver on Business metrics
- Maintain a data-first approach through continual experimentation and optimization to meet and exceed strong company goals (a/b testing, etc.)
- Be proactive, have a passion for improving business
Skills Required :
- 3-4 years of industry experience (agency or editorial) is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Media Communications, Business Administration, Journalism, English, or related Fields from Tier 1/Tier 2 colleges.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads & Google Analytics.
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills.
- Strong quantitative skills with a knack for translating numbers into actionable insights and creatives.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Punctual and dedicated to meeting goals & deadlines.
- Able to effectively work independently, and as part of a team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.