General Manager - Talent Acquisition at Impact Guru Technology Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:53 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Impact Guru - Lead - Public Relations (8-15 yrs)
Company Details :
- ImpactGuru.com, India's leading healthcare financing platform for patients raises money online for medical expenses via crowdfunding. It aggregates a large number of online payments to allow any individual requiring financial assistance to raise funds for medical expenses - be it cancer, transplant, accident, or any medical emergency. ImpactGuru.com was recently awarded Best Technology Solution for Social Good by Economic Times Intelligent Health & Tech Awards, selected among the top 5 early-stage startups in India by TiE, featured multiple times on CNBC Young Turks.
- ImpactGuru.com was ranked among the top 21 Startups Globally to Watch in the space in which it operates by CB Insights. ImpactGuru's senior management is led by Harvard, Wharton, Parsons, IIT, and IIM alumni with the founders recently being profiled in Fortune 40 under 40.
Job Description :
- Develop a public relations plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Develop story narratives and pitch the same to the media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for awards, partnerships, sponsorships, speakership on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting brand and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Anticipate crisis situations and mitigate the same
Perquisites and Benefits :
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a diverse workplace; valuable social sector work experience
- The fun, casual, relaxed, and flexible work environment.