Senior HR Executive at Impact Guru
Views:75 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Impact Guru - Executive - Public Relation (1-5 yrs)
Understanding and Identifying :
- Understanding the complete business strategy.
- Identifying target audience of Impact Guru and spokeperson or information source for media queries.
Planning, Implementing and Managing :
- Developing Media relation to create brand awareness and corporate image.
- Managing given budget for Public Relation.
- Writing Press Releases and Press Notes & all official external communication.
- Working closely with content team to draft stories and press releases to issue to the media agencies, consumer brands, tech platforms and other outlets.
Other PR related work :
- Maintaing strong media relations with mainstream and print publication, broadcast channels and online media.
- Researching and writing
Required Candidate profile :
- 6 months to 2 years of full time work experience in-house with a PR firm or PR agency
- Key media relationships across mediums - online, print, TV
- Excellent understanding of news flow and organizational structure in Media houses
- Proven track record in securing press in various mediums
- Understanding of brand building, perception and image building, and brand management
- Talent for idea generation, thoughtful brand communication, brand building, and image/buzz-building
- Ability to generate and analyse regular media trends and recommend strategies for improved exposure
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Role : Public Relations Executive
Industry Type : NGO / Social Services / Regulators / Industry Associations
Functional Area : Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : Public Relations
UG :Graduation Not Required, Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG : Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate : Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization