Impact Guru - Creative Coordinator (1-7 yrs)
Please find below the details for the creative coordinator role.
Please find below questionnaire and kindly respond in brief on the same
- ImpactGuru.com, India's leading healthcare financing platform for patients raises money online for medical expenses via crowdfunding. It aggregates a large number of online payments to allow any individual requiring financial assistance to raise funds for medical expenses - be it cancer, transplant, accident, or any medical emergency.
- ImpactGuru.com has already helped mobilize Rs 950 cr via crowdfunding along with its partners.
- ImpactGuru.com was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab in USA in 2014. ImpactGuru.com recently announced a $2mm Series A round, led by Apollo Hospitals Group, Currae Healthtech Fund, RB Investments (Singapore based VC Fund), Shorooq Investments (Middle East based VC Fund), Venture Catalysts (India's #1 angel investor group) with participation from various other investors from USA, Southeast Asia, and Middle East.
- ImpactGuru.com was recently selected among top 5 early stage startups in India by TiE, featured on CNBC Young Turks, and also won the Best Social Impact Startup Award by News Corp. (Tech Circle). ImpactGuru.com was ranked among top 21 Startups Globally to Watch in the space in which it operates. ImpactGuru's senior management is led by Harvard, Wharton, Parsons, IIT, and IIM alumni. Impact Guru's Advisory Board features Managing Directors at JPMorgan, BCG, Dalberg, Harvard Business School Professor, Founder of Sequoia portfolio company, leading US based doctor.
- If you think you got it in you to handle the happy chaos of a VC funded startup stirred with the energy of working with a mostly under-30 team, sprinkled with the pressure (and satisfaction) of making an actual difference in the world with the work you do; we have a question for you - where have you been all along?
We are looking for:
- Good communicator and team player,
- Flexible and adaptable,
- Has knowledge on basic photography skills,
- To be extremely organised and self-sufficient, with exceptional attention to detail.
- To establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external contacts,
- To act as a focal point of contact for the team,
- To help set up photo / video shoots,
- Handling the output and final delivery,
- Input of creative ideas,
- To assist the creative & content team in the planning, execution and supporting the team with meeting tight deadlines,
- Coordinating with the photographer on the type of pictures to clicked and sharing instant feedback.
- Bachelors Degree in Mass Media or Journalism preferred, freshers could also apply,
- Candidate must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize jobs to meet deadlines and effectively communicate,
- Candidate should have basic understanding marketing, including social media and the latest in Internet technology and trends.
Total Experience -
Total years of experience in Photography and videography -
Tools worked on -
independent Coordination with which other departments -
Do you have your own professional camera? -
Reporting to (Designation) -
Team size -
Current Designation -
Current CTC (Fixed + Variables)
Expected CTC -
Notice period -
Reason for change -
Reason for change in previous organizations -