Senior HR Executive at Impact Guru
Views:100 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Impact Guru - Creative Communications Manager (5-12 yrs)
Creative Communications Manager | ImpactGuru Foundation | Mumbai
Reporting: Khushboo (or someone she assigns) and Shilpa will be part of the team
We are looking for an exceptional storyteller and communication strategist to take the reins of our program, online fundraising, PR and Partnerships at ImpactGuru Foundation (IGF). This individual plays a critical role in IGF's brand-building efforts, thereby impacting the overall visibility of our work and our collective impact. From attending local internal events, creating posting calendars, preparing detailed monthly analysis and curating newsletters, to building brand narratives through meaningful partnerships, content, advocacy and PR, in this role, you will get to project manage a 360-degree communication experience. You- ll get to work closely with other verticals such as Fundraising Team, and Program Team. You- d enjoy this role if you have a detail-oriented approach to storytelling, are a creative individual who can hold multiple perspectives, a keen project manager with a deep understanding of the development sector and an avid user of digital media.
- Conceive and implement creative concepts and guidelines
- Curation and execution of ImpactGuru Foundation's newsletter and building a readership.
- Plan, execute and analyze periodic campaigns to increase social media brand equity
- Identify innovative formats to tell the stories of the key stakeholders
- Extend learning support to other verticals for creating Comms pieces
- Support the design and collateral needs of fundraising and donor engagement amplification
- Work collaboratively with creative leadership team to plan, create and approve all communication related tools in keeping with channel-specific needs
- Overseeing various creative projects to completion
- Responsible for the accuracy of all marketing creative collateral materials
- Responsible for the communications calendar
- Exploring and organising complex business stories.
- Develop strategic communications planning for corporate and marketing content
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet business needs
- Takes part and oversee future events team, from marketing to branding and communications
- Bachelor s degree in business, marketing or equivalent experience
- 5+ years- experience in communications, journalism or related field
- Corporate marketing or agency experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to communicate with all levels across the organization.
- Collaborative, while able to influence and persuade.
- Strong team player with the ability to build and maintain good rapport with both internal and external customers to handle situations with confidence and tact
- Exceptional organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize workload, and concurrently manage multiple projects.
- Flexible, adaptable with the demonstrated ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to make decisions within guidelines impacting a range of standard and non-standard matters
- Able to solve complex problems with the ability to take a new perspective on existing solutions