Senior Executive HR at Impact Guru
Views:81 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Impact Guru - Associate/Lead - Social Media Service Operation (0-6 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Play an active role to support the operations to ensure growth of the company
- Support Customers by providing solutions online & on calls.
- Set up partnerships for online and offline events
- Generate reports as required.
- Generate leads through social media & various sources
- Provide end to end solutions to customers from Social media leads
- Coordinate with internal departments for Finance & Tech support.
- Facilitate smooth functioning of fundraisers & campaigns
- Work effectively & actively in a team.
- Please note - This job will be office based job on calls
- Good communication & comprehending skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
- Graduation preferred
Perquisites & Benefits :
- A competitive salary and performance bonus per month
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
- Mentorship on career development and progress
- Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment
- Fun Zone & Music,games
- Flexible 9 hrs. shift between 9.00 am to 8.00 pm