Senior Executive HR at Impact Guru
Views:120 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Impact Guru - Associate/Lead - Social Media Service Operation (0-6 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Play an active role to support the operations to ensure growth of the company
- Support Customers by providing solutions online & on calls.
- Set up partnerships for online and offline events
- Generate reports as required.
- Generate leads through social media & various sources
- Provide end to end solutions to customers from Social media leads
- Coordinate with internal departments for Finance & Tech support.
- Facilitate smooth functioning of fundraisers & campaigns
- Work effectively & actively in a team.
- Please note - This job will be office based job on calls
- Good communication & comprehending skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
- Graduation preferred
Perquisites & Benefits :
- A competitive salary and performance bonus per month
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
- Mentorship on career development and progress
- Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment
- Fun Zone & Music,games
- Flexible 9 hrs. shift between 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.