Manager - Human Resources at Immortal Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Views:49 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Immortal Technologies - International Business Development Role (1-4 yrs)
International Business Development
We have an urgent requirement for Business Development with our Canada base IT/ Software organization in Gurgaon.
Job Location : Gurgaon
Exp. : 1 to 4 Years
Salary : Negotiable
NP: Who can join immediately/ Max 1 week
About Company :
Immortal Technologies is one of the fast emerging IT Company with presence in India (Gurgaon),US and Canada. Immortal Technologies provides IT Consultancy, software design and development and also offers end to end business solutions on our own IT profession.
For more information please refer our company website
- The Candidate should have knowledge about bidding portals like Freelancer, Upwork, and Guru Etc.
- Responsible for communicating with the clients through Cold Calls and portal chats.
- Should be proficient in Proposal Writing, Keeping Follow-ups, and Requirement Gathering.
- Should be able to manage coordinate information within the team in order to arrive at an accurate bid.
- Responsibilities in fields such as bidding, lead generation, marketing, sales, client tracking, follow-ups etc.
- Wire-framing prototyping to present a vision to clients
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Understanding and analyzing the requirement of projects and clients
- Identifying new business prospects from multiple sources like LinkedIn, existing database, social media research, etc.
- Hands on experience of lead generation and client handling in an IT industry.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Strong organizational, project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence both internally with colleagues, and externally with clients.
- Ability to work in co-ordination with the development and designing team.
- Ability to understand, articulate and address business issues, business drivers and needs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.