Imbue Natural - Manager - Communication (2-6 yrs)
Manager, Communication Design, will work closely on a daily basis with our sales, strategy and product teams to ensure successful alignment and foster a truly collaborative approach to our go-to-market strategy.
To support our next stage of brand growth & geographic expansion, this role will be pivotal. It is a key team role, where you will play a critical part in partnering with the wider team to collaborate on the strategic communications plan and the delivery to market of our product-line-up.
This role will be a hands-on, participatory team player. This role will form part of a high performing Marketing team, taking responsibility for delivering the company's Marketing strategy across all elements of the mix from brand and lead generation to channel & customer marketing, as well as developing internal communications and training roadmap.
This is an exciting and demanding role, which provides huge room for growth and success where you'll be responsible for helping imbue Natural to lead the market and delight our customers.
Key Responsibilities :
- Create a clear brand communication strategy
- Drive awareness and credibility for the brand through communications
- Align marketing mix for the brand with business strategy
- Drive product marketing, from packaging to sale
- Manage Brand Marketing Budget
- Manage infuencer relationships & content calendar
- Manage social media activations
- Develop BTL activations to drive trials
- PR & Reputation Management
- Develop an efficient shopper marketing strategy with assets
- Use digital ahead of the curve to drive targeted awareness
- Create brand book
- Develop a strong partner agency network
Performance Indicators :
- Brand Sales
- Market Share
- Brand Track Metrics like awareness, preference & intention to purchase
Key Project Execution
Qualifications & Experience :
- Experience in FMCG/ Fashion/ Beauty Retail brand (2-3 years minimum)
- Experience in new launches with limited marketing budgets
- Hungry for disproportionate growth
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and follow-up effectively
- Knows to survive and thrive in chaos
- The ability to collaborate with various departments, the management, external stakeholders, as well as other employees, is essential.