HR Manager - Talent Acquisition at Imarticus Pvt Ltd
Views:259 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Imarticus Learning - Team Leader - Inside Sales (8-14 yrs)
We are actively looking for a Inside Sales Team Leader / Manager for our Mumbai branch, candidate with relevant B2C Sales team management experience can apply.
About Imarticus Learning (www.imarticus.org) :
- Imarticus was founded in 2012 and offers industry relevant programs across Finance, Analytics and IT. Its ranked one of the top 5 analytics firms and is position as a key ed-tech player in the education space. Its operations are across 11 cities and has strong industry partnerships with some of the best and well known MNCs like KPMG, Barclays, PWC, IBM, Accenture, Goldman Sachs etc.
- Imarticus will be soon launching one of its key strategic initiative called Future Skills Business which will tap the online degree market in the undergraduate and graduate learning space. This vertical will focus on building partnerships with universities and offering online degree programs across Finance, Technology & Data Analytics .To kick start the operations, we are looking for a dynamic, self-starter, Technology & Data Analytics .To kick start the operations, we are looking for a dynamic, self-starter
- Head of Sales and Marketing in Mumbai. The role will involve onboarding university partners, sourcing relevant students & managing the entire sales life cycle including branding, lead generation and revenue generation . To fulfil this the candidate should have strong hands-on experience on BTL, outward marketing opportunities and building strong and strategic partner network. Should have a strong understanding and ability to generate leads thru digital and non-digital marketing initiatives.
- Team Lead / Manager : Online Degree Business, Imarticus Learning
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Enable business growth by developing & managing a network of University partners Pan India
- Developing and implementing Marketing Plans with focus on launching of new Brands, Advertisements, and other Promotional activities.
- Tie up with Universities, for launching these joint programs.
- Conducting job fairs and pole campus drives at institutes.
- Guiding and training teams to accomplish set revenue and business targets.
- Identifying new market segments and taping profitable business opportunities.
- Evolving market segmentation & penetration strategies to achieve product wise targets.
- Managing, Monitoring and Mentoring entire team of Sales,
- Responsible for sales governance activities including lead to conversion, warm lead management
- Managing the gamut of tasks including manpower planning, recruitment, induction and training of Sales Teams, both In-house and at Channel Partners end.
- Creating an environment that sustains and encourages high performance; motivate teams in optimizing their contribution levels.
Preferred Experience :
- Team manager, experience in start-up companies would be an advantage
- Strong experience working in education space would be an advantage
- 8 -14 Years of experiences of Sales Individual Contribution and Team Handling as well.