Human Resources at ImaginXP
Views:65 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
ImaginXP - Assistant Manager - Business Development (2-7 yrs)
JOB TITLE: Assistant Manager- Business Development
EXPERIENCED REQUIRED: 2+ yrs (Education industry preferable).
LOCATION: Chandigarh, Lucknow, Dehradun
COMPENSATION: (depends on years of experience).
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time, Permanent (work from office)
REPORTING MANAGER: Sales Head
LANGUAGES KNOWN: English - Strong language skills (verbal/writing)
ABOUT THE COMPANY & THE ROLE :
- ImaginXP is a leading Ed-Tech organization for future skills, it has been addressing the need for a quality curriculum, and skill gap that exists in the higher education ecosystem with well trained faculty, industry-focused curricula, and a digital platform with 100+ corporate coaches in different subject matters.
- ImaginXP is India's Leading one of a kind Higher education company offering a wide range of unique future skills degree courses in UX Design, Fintech, Blockchain, Entrepreneurship,
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data, Data Science, Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Supply chain Management among other. Industry-transforming Future Skills.
- It has been catering to the need of higher education for over 15,000+ learners studying across various industry-oriented full-time degree programs, in UX Design, Communication Design, Industrial Design, FinTech, AI & ML, RPA, to name a few.
- Apart from being aknowledge organization, ImaginXPis also a virtual university platform with live classroom access, challenges, short-term certification academy, events, and corporate mentors to guide and teach the students across the six years of graduation and post graduation.
- It is also apioneerin providing quality training & workshops in User Experience & Design
Thinking for professionals and corporates.
INDUSTRY: Education Management
FUNCTIONAL AREA: Business Development; Educational Branding.
We are working into various domains and offering different courses or programs under each domain.
A. UNIVERSITY EMBEDDED PROGRAM
ImaginXP offers full-time Future Skill Degree programs for university students in the domains of Design, Business & Technology at 30+ universities pan India.
- Bachelor of Design in UX
- Bachelor in Communication Design
- Bachelor in Industrial Design
- Post Graduate Diploma in UX
- Master of Design in UX
- BBA in Fintech
- BBA in Digital Banking
- BBA in Digital Marketing
- B.Tech CS AI/ML
- B.Tech CS UX
- B.Tech CS RPA
- B.Tech CS DS
- BCA Hons. Data Science
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Build solid relationships with prospects at universities, while managing objections,progressing and grabbing in new opportunities.
2. Counsel potential Students/candidates and their guardians to explain about full - fledged UX Degree and Diploma Programs (B.Des - UX, M.Des - UX and PG Diploma in UX) at various Universities in collaboration with ImaginXP.
3. Ask questions to understand Student- s/candidate's and guardian's aspirations, interests, requirements and close the respective admissions.
4. Recognize and efficiently explain the benefits of Design thinking, and business impact for interested leads and university.
5. Manage university relations by effective communications, drafting important emails and required associations with the new & existing university.
6. Manage enquiries- Counsel Walk-ins, telephonic, online enquiries and ensure maximum conversion of the leads.
TRAINING: The training period is of 8-10 days
PROBATION PERIOD: 6 months
MUST HAVE'S :
1. 2+ years of experience in consultative B2B/B2C sales atmosphere.
2. Having education background of UX design, Technical or Management will be preferred.
3. Previous work experience in selling degree programs - UX, Technical & Management
4. Ability to problem-solve and assess the situation to provide strategies and evaluate options.
5. Outstanding administrative, verbal and written communication skills
6. A team-oriented approach with a capability to form relationships at numerous levels (internally and externally)
7. Knowledge with consultative selling methodologies
8. Strong Microsoft Office skills