Human Resources at ImaginXP
Views:186 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
ImaginXP - Assistant Manager - B2B Sales (2-10 yrs)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Build solid relationships with prospects at universities, while managing objections, progressing and grabbing in new opportunities
- An absolute B2B role which recognize and efficiently explain the benefits of future skills, and business impact for interested leads of universities.
- Research on the Universities to be collaborated and making an end-to-end initiative from researching to proposal creation and ensure final closure.
- Sustain an elevated level of alliance action and work with other teams to cultivate Business development.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events for Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Area analysis to ensure new business development
- Counselling the University students to enroll for the courses provided by us.
TRAINING : The training period is of 8-10 days PROBATION PERIOD: 6 months
- 2+ years of experience in consultative B2B sales atmosphere.
- Previous experience in services and technology, preferably in Education or Consulting
- Proven track record in managing complex sales cycles from beginning to end with attaining revenue
- Ability to problem-solve and asses the situation to provide strategies and evaluate options.
- Outstanding administrative, verbal and written communication skills
- A team-oriented approach with a capability to form relationships at numerous levels(internally and externally)
- Knowledge with consultative selling methodologies
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - especially creating Powerpoint presentations.
- Excellent communication skills - Written and Verbal