Iksula - Executive - Business Development - Etsy (1-5 yrs)
About Company :
Iksula Services Pvt. Ltd. is a leading e-commerce solutions provider for brands and retailers globally. Led by a team with over four decades of experience, Iksula assists over a dozen billion-dollar companies in managing their e-commerce operations seamlessly.
Iksula helps brands and retailers realize superior economic performance by transforming their supply chain and retail operations for the digital era. We engineer cutting-edge tech for creating engaging experiences for your customers and automating business processes for your stakeholders.
The candidate will be under Iksula Services Pvt. Ltd. payroll and working for the client Etsy Inc which is a US-based E-commerce website.
Sales Business Development Executive Job Responsibilities :
The candidate serves sellers by helping them to set up an online Shop on Etsy.com platform (meeting the sellers physically at sellers' places or sometimes over the phone to Inform Etsy policies, charges, documents required and guiding and helping them technically to set up the shop on Etsy)
Sales Representative Job Duties :
- Helps to set up Etsy shop or accounts, obtains leads through various sources like by internet surfing or by cold calling in different markets or locality, and establishes new Etsy accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential sellers
- Focuses to scale up sellers GMS (gross merchandise sale) through sales efforts from the executive's end by studying existing and potential Etsy Sellers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call / Meetings reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Resolves sellers complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and Sellers.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications : Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
Must be :
- A graduate
- A local of the Mysore
- Minimum one-year of sales experience
- Fluent in English and local language
- Comfortable in traveling to parts of the city and the surrounding region
- Computer literate (knows his / her way around e-commerce platforms, able to use a smartphone and laptop)
- Possessing a laptop and smartphone added advantage
- Candidates from an e-commerce background are preferable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.