HR Executive at IKON Marketing Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:227 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Ikon - Manager - Sales - Pharma/OTC Vertical (10-15 yrs)
Responsible for successful implementation of sales and promotion strategies to achieve company's overall sales and marketing goals. Lead the sales team towards the achievement of maximum growth and profitability in line with the company's vision and values. Execute action plans to develop the customer base and contribute in developing training and programs for the sales team.
Job Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor or Master in Pharmacy with 10-15 years of sales experience in Pharma [Rx/OTC] and at least 2-3 years of experience as a Sales manager in any pharmaceutical company preferably in the African country.
- Strong understanding of pharma business and market dynamics and requirements
- Extensive experience in all aspects of customer relationship management
- Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales team
- Excellent communication, negotiation and public relation skills
- Fluent in English language. French language will be an added advantage.
- Good business sense and professional manner
- Good working knowledge of MS office and internet
- Achieve the periodical (monthly, quarterly, annual) sales targets for the assigned territories
- Guide, train and support the sales team to achieve their own targets
- Lead overall execution of customer targeting, customer coverage, frequency of visits, planned activities, new customer identification and stock availability and distribution across the country
- Supervise and control the daily activities of the sales team and sample/gift distribution
- Decide and distribute expensive promotional gifts to pharmacies
- Plan and oversee the execution of sales promotional activities, ensuring maximum ROI
- Lead new product launch plan and execution
- Plan and manage Pharmacy meets and other promotional events
- Prepare sales performance reports of own and sales team and submit to the country head periodically
- Identify and meet Top Pharmacies to make them committed/loyal to prince pharma
- Maintain a healthy relationship with customers and team on behalf of the company
- Track the market trends and competitor activities and report to the country head
- Lead the data collection and market intelligence activities
- Resolve customer and team's complaint in consultation with the management
- Follow the guidelines given by the senior and top management to achieve overall sales & marketing goals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.