Manager HR at iKeva Ventures & Knowledge Advisory Services
Views:498 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
iKeva - Assistant Centre Manager (4-6 yrs)
- Sales and Partnership Management
- Interact with potential members to onboard them successfully
- Interact with potential partners and other associations for brand awareness and lead generation
- Constant upgradation of information to know about trends in workspaces and the industry
- Develop location specific packages and promotions as required.
- Suggest innovative methods and means to generate revenue.
- Manage all customer requests and queries for optimal service delivery
- Manage and assist members through their growth and extensions for long-term relationships.
- Customer interactions to understand and enhance current scope of service delivery
- Engage with members to understand current happiness quotient with community and member benefits
- Organize functions on the floor - for members and for external visitors.
- Oversee daily maintenance of the center and regular vendor management, including vendor onboarding
- Manage day to day Floor Operations
- Drive invoicing - members and vendors
- Member onboarding and Community and Member Benefits
- Manage Ticketing system within SLA
- Expertise in Sales and Negotiation skills and proficiency in Customer Management
- Team Management, Interpersonal Skills and experience in Vendor management