HR Recruiter at IJRDO Journal
Views:41 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
IJRDO Journal - Executive - Customer Relationship (1-3 yrs)
Job description :
About IJRDO Journal :
- IJRDO Journal was founded in 2014. IJRDO Journal provides a variety of services like research publication, a research consultancy, conference proceedings, and publication in high-quality journals indexed in Scopus/web of science, research, and technical writing, but not limited to these. We are continuously expanding our area of service. Our clients are research scholars, Ph.D. students, professors, lecturers, and postgraduate students. We operate worldwide.
About the job :
Key responsibilities :
1. Maintain daily records with existing/new clients to take follow-ups via email and chat
2. Keep a record of interactions with clients
3. Follow up with clients and ensure that their requests are attended to accordingly
4. Help clients to choose the appropriate journal for their requirements
5. Review the client's feedback and implement necessary changes
6. Provide outstanding services and ensure client satisfaction.
7. Procure new clients through direct contact and word-of-mouth.
8. Negotiate with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
9. Work on establishing the first point of contact with the clients and explaining the services we offer.
10. Maintain meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained and well-attended.
11. Maintain a database of current and prospective client information.
12. Resolve customers' inquiries as per their needs.