IJCP Group - Public Relation Role (3-10 yrs)
- Write research based and original press releases, feature articles, opinion pieces, reports, pitch notes on diverse subjects
- Develop strategic presentations, story ideas and pitches
- Strategize and plan integrated communications campaigns
- Client servicing and business development
- Digital outreach basis expertise and interest
- Strengthen media relations
- Plan and execute press announcements through releases, conferences, briefings, tours, and overall press relations
- Supervise PR Executive Officers to efficiently manage work flow and implement strong adherence to deadlines
- Must have a high degree of flexibility and attention to detail a demonstrated ability to communicate and work with diverse audiences and a resourceful nature
- Have worked in an agency environment servicing clients across sectors
- Excellent command over spoken and written English. Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Post Graduate Degree in English/Journalism/Media and communications preferred
- Minimum 3 years working experience. Range 3-10 years
- Prior experience in healthcare, start-up, technology or social sector preferred.