Manager - Human Resources at Highorbit Careers Pvt. Ltd.
Views:254 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
iimjobs.com - Lead Generation Executive - Research (0-5 yrs)
You've probably heard about us. We run multiple specialized recruiting platforms
- iimjobs for management professionals
- hirist for software engineering roles.
- updazz for frontline sales & marketing roles
- engineeristic for Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, etc
We believe recruiting is one of the hardest, most complex problems of our generation. We aspire to build India's largest online recruitment company.
As a lead generation executive, one will find out relevant and qualified leads for the sales team. These leads have to be found through secondary data research on various online portals, online libraries and databases. The leads pertain to the new companies and new relevant contacts in HR which are up and above our existing leads and contacts in HR. The new leads have to qualified based on the potential and then segmented as per the business and territory requirements.
Our online B2B Products cater to the HR function in the company predominantly and Higher business level roles to a very limited extent. Hence the leads are corresponding to this Target Audience.
- Research-based lead generation and identification of the best leads from multiple online sources for Sales Growth.(Secondary Research)
- Ability to search for c-level/HR/Business executive's email addresses, phone numbers, social profiles etc.
- Ability to identify prospective business leads.
- Qualifying the relevant leads/contacts for the sales team
- Keeping yourself abreast with the latest business news
- Coordinating with the Sales Managers for their leads requirements
- Allocation of these leads on the CRM
Key Skills Required:
- Experience on google search, Linkedin, and other secondary sources is important
- Understanding of the prospecting and qualification of leads concept in sales
- Decent email and verbal communication
- Some understanding of working on CRM is desirable but not mandatory