Manager - Human Resources at iii Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:70 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
iii Consulting - Content Writer - Gaming Startup (1-2 yrs)
Content Writer (Gaming Startup)
Who We Are ?
iii Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a startup studio founded in 2015 with an aim to spearhead the growth of the Indian startup ecosystem, the three i s that we stand for are Ideate, Incubate and Incorporate. We help organizations to leverage latest technology to help grow their businesses.
Content Writer Job Description :
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives with major focus on Indian Market.
- Develop and implement content, social and influencer marketing strategy.
- Create resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (eg: eBooks, white papers, infographics, guides, templates).
- Control the dialogue: plan editorial, co-ordinate and implement content (website, blog, newsletters, email campaigns), PPC, SEO and social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube,
- Write and edit articles, posts, infographics, etc.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print and in-person.
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers needs.
- Track and analyze content performance, and suggest solutions
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- A deep understanding of the requirements assigned.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
Desirable Skills :
- US Accent English Proficiency
- Excellent Researching and Conceptualization Skill
- Eye for Grammar, Clarity, Accuracy and Creative writing
- Must have excellent command over Proofreading and web content writing
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as cross-functional teams
- Can manage editorial schedules and work within deadlines
- Bachelors with Honors in English are preferable
How to Apply ?
Send your updated resume mentioning the following details :
- Current Location :
- Preferred Location :
- Current and Expected CTC :
- Notice Period :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.