IIHMR University - Manager - Sales - Admissions & Outreach (5-10 yrs)
POSITION: MANAGER-ADMISSION & OUTREACH
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Post-Graduation in Management or other relevant stream with an experience of at least 5 years in relevant area.
Role: Manager - Admission & Outreach will be expected to contribute in driving the growth and vision of the University.
S/he will be responsible for overall Admissions in the University in consultation with respective Deans of all the Schools, Dy. Registrar- Academics and Marketing Team.
1. To develop strategies for prospective admissions by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions.
2. To prepare data base, analyze it, find difficulties and take corrective measures for future.
3. To conduct counseling events for Visibility and Admission Generation in different locations like - Education Fair, Campus Ambassador Program, Media Activities, University connect programs etc.
4. To Manage team of admission counselors, tele-callers and be responsible for their performance in achieving monthly, weekly targets.
5. Ensure increase in number of leads, conversion of leads into applications and convert it into admission as per university intake.
6. To manage entire admission process consisting of following steps
a) Admission form editing (if required) and it dissemination to prospective students.
b) Inviting students for admission process and completing the process.
c) Documentation at each stage of admission process.
d) Completion and announcement of results of admission process and informing students about steps to be taken for admission.
7. To ensure timely preparation of scholarship policy and execution of its compliances as per the policy.
8. To maintain the admissions database, ensuring that enquiries are handled effectively and tracked right through to admission, including the production of up-to-date weekly status reports.
9. To be well informed about the Schools- academic and extra-curricular activities and the working of the Schools.
10. To be responsible for all routine correspondence, including the drafting of letters to be sent by the President/Deans of Schools.
11. To understand and communicate the School's ethos in communications and interactions with prospective parents and students.
12. To respond to enquiries with appropriate letters and telephone calls.
13. To create files for new students and pass to the Academic Operations Head when the admissions process has been completed.
14. To ensure all administrative arrangements in coordination with the related departments for food, transport services etc. for parents, students and panelist for GDPI.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. S/He will also perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by the Management of the University.