IIHMR University - Business Development Officer- Research Management Unit (4-7 yrs)
Business Development Officer- Research Management Un
IIHMR University is a specialized Research University in management research, postgraduate education and training exclusively in the health sector. The IIHMR University has established the discipline of health management and set the national agenda for policy and program and health systems research in the health sector. It is a WHO Collaborating Centre for district health systems and designated as an Institute of Excellence in India for training and capacity building. IIHMR University has contributed immensely in paradigm change in management of hospitals and health systems through research, education and training.
IIHMR University has setup Research Management Unit (RMU) with prime objective to promote, monitor and incentivize research and publication. This unit will coordinate research activities in addition to managing the consultation records. RMU will also conduct training programmes in basic research and coordinate internal resources to support research activities in IIHMR University.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : Post-Graduation in Management preferably in Marketing with exposure of health and development sector.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Contacting potential stakeholders to establish rapport, arrange meetings and explore the research avenues.
2. Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
3. Following up new research opportunities.
4. Planning and preparing presentations.
5. Communicating research facilities and work to prospective stakeholders.
6. Report writing
7. Providing management with feedback.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. S/He will also perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by the Management of the University or Head-RMU.
DESIRED SKILLS :
1. Good Market Sense
2. Good Communication skills
3. Must possess positive attitude
4. Spirit to start initiatives