Senior HR Operations Officer at India Infoline Finance Limited
Views:189 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
IIFL - Customer Service Officer - Complaints Handling - Insurance (0-3 yrs)
Skills Required :
- Graduates/Post Graduates from Commerce background.
- Min 3-4 years exp in handling Insurance complaints - emails/calls/letters with min 1 year experience as Team Leader.
- Good communication in English, both spoken & written.
- Basic knowledge of Insurance products & processes.
- Understanding of customer behavior & possible triggers for complaints/escalation.
- Good Convincing & customer retention skills
- Strong analytical & decision-making skills.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Effectively manage the team in providing resolution to Customer complaints.
- Responsible for Productivity of Team, SLAs of department & adherence to complaints resolution TAT.
- Responsible for independently receiving, documenting, investigating & coordinating responses on complaints.
- Monitor IRDAI / Ombudsman complaints & ensure adherence to regulatory TAT.
- Coordinating with Legal/Compliance team & facilitate input for case handling wherever required.
- Focused on enhancing customer experience & reduction of repeat complaints.
- Responsible for maintaining complaints records, performing trend analysis on complaints, identification of preventive measures & preparing reports for periodic reviews.
Job Type: Full-time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.