Head - Business Development at Institutional Investor Advisory Services (IiAS)
Views:11 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
IiAS - Assistant Manager - Business Development Support (0-3 yrs)
Institutional Investor Advisory Services India Limited (IiAS) is an advisory firm, dedicated to providing participants in the Indian market with independent opinions, research and data on corporate governance and ESG issues as well as voting recommendations on shareholder resolutions for about 950 companies that account for over 95% of market capitalization.
IiAS is institutionally owned and its shareholders include Aditya Birla Sunlife AMC Limited, Axis Bank Limited, Fitch Group Inc., HDFC Investments Limited, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited, Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited, RBL Bank Limited, Tata Investment Corporation Limited, UTI Asset Management Company Limited, and Yes Bank.
IiAS is a SEBI registered entity (proxy advisor registration number: INH000000024).
For more information, visit - www.iiasadvisory.com.
Key Responsibilities :
- Prepare marketing campaigns carried out by the company which shall include activities such as preparing weekly newsletters, marketing materials, email campaigns through a marketing and email automation platform
- Co-ordinate with IiAS- Data team for preparing bespoke client reports in MS Excel and ensuring timely delivery
- Co-ordinate with operations and BD team to handle inbound operational queries such as emailing of recommendation reports, updating client portfolio, modifying IiAS- coverage list of companies etc.
- Back-end data entries in IiAS- cloud platforms - Adrian and SMART VMS
- Liaison with IiAS- technical partners to enhance the functionality of IiAS- cloud platforms basis market feedback and customer needs
- Work closely with the analyst/operations team to ensure optimum customer satisfaction
Key Requirements :
- BBA or any relevant graduation with minimum experience of 2+ years in a support function
- General awareness about development in corporate India and in Indian capital markets
- Highly articulate with excellent business communication (verbal and written) skills
- Proficient in MS Excel
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- An ability to integrate quickly into an established team and deal with colleagues and external parties with confidence and ease
- A self-starter and efficient time manager with the ability to handle multiple assignments on an on-going basis, with high productivity targets
Primary External Interactions :
- Institutional Investors - Investment Support teams
Primary Internal Interactions :
- COO, Head - Research, Business Development, Analyst, Operations, IT and Data teams