Manager HR at Integrated Health & Wellbeing Council
Views:12 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
IHW Council - Event Manager - Marketing - Health Sector (4-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Market Research & Analysis : In-depth phone-based research of key subject areas and hot topics within a particular industry sector. Identifying the target audience and finding out what they want/need to know .
Speaker Acquisition : Identifying high-level, influential industry experts and to speak at the conference. Speakers can play a huge part in attracting delegates to the conference
Copy Writing : Writing promotional copy in the form of a conference programme, in the language of your target audience. Ensuring that all sales-driven materials such as web, direct mail and email copy will maximize delegate attendance .
Project Management : Working with all internal teams, sales (delegate and sponsorship), marketing and operations to ensure the success of the conference and that it is delivered on time and on budget .
Onsite Attendance : Attending conferences to ensure excellent delivery and smooth running on the day. Often this will include opening your conference. This is an opportunity to represent the company and to network with key players and speakers within the sector. To build relationships and shake hands with the people that helped shape your agenda.
- Understand conference scope and accordingly develop event agenda. Identify and recruit potential speakers for conferences.
- Develop event promotional brochures and organize campaigns to promote events. Research and generate future conference topics ideas based on industry trends.
- Maintain appropriate documentations for each conference.
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage multiple tasks within deadlines.
- Identify marketing partners to promote events and reach targeted audiences. Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.