IH Closing Services - Analyst - Market Research (0-5 yrs)
InspectHOA is a US-based technology startup facilitating real estate transactions. The $36.2 trillion residential real estate space is undergoing a once-in-a-lifetime transformation, and we are excited to play our role. Our solutions connect Lenders, Title companies, and other real estate professionals with homeowners- associations (HOAs) to speed up transactions so buyers can more quickly move into their dream homes.
We have already found a strong product-market fit and have secured a solid capital investment to scale our operations. We are looking for talented people who enjoy building impactful technology to join our team.
What will you do ?
- Collect data on HOA's through online findings & calling and consolidate information into workflow system.
- Who is comfortable to calling International Clients.
- Understand business objectives and Deal with HOA related concerns.
- Perform valid and reliable market research analysis
- Use online market research and online findings to databases
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct
- Maintaining and organizing HOA database.
- Required to meet monthly targets and complete urgent properties on time.
- Ensuring all the information is recorded well in the workflow system.
- Excellent analytical ability
- Possess good grammatical and communication skills, both written and oral
- Appropriately apply judgment to making changes.
- Proficient with software packages including, but not limited to Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- At InspectHOA we are deeply committed to investing in our people, training, benefits, and overall culture.
- Competitive compensation with stock options
- Opportunity to be an early employee in a VC backed company
- Remote working/Flexible Timings
- Intellectually stimulating environment with colleagues in the US, India, and Bulgaria.
Job Types : Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary :- 1.92 LPA- 3.0 LPA
(Our company is based in the US, and the wage package is in accordance with US rules. We do not offer any PF and there will be no deduction in salary.)
Work from home
- Night Shift/US Shift
- Six Days Working (Monday-Saturday)
6:30 PM -3:30 AM
Do you have Laptop and a good Wi-Fi connection?
How soon you can join?
Good English Communication and Written (Required)