HR Executive at iGeeks Media Pvt. Ltd.
Views:25 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
iGeeks Media - Social Media Role (3-6 yrs)
Job brief :
We are looking for a qualified in-house Social Media Strategist to administer our social media accounts. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and brand awareness.
As a Social Media Strategist, You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers. We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. If you have a creative way of thinking and presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategies to achieve marketing targets.
- Create, manage, and publish original, high-quality content (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Administer all company social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, ensuring up-to-date content.
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Should have expertise in strategizing the in-house products (eBooks, app, etc.) on various social media platforms.
- Facilitate communication with other brands, creators, bloggers, etc., and leverage in marketing company's brand awareness (respond to queries, get reviews, organize chats, Q&A sessions, etc.).
- Set specific objectives and reports on ROI.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor user engagement and reviews and suggest content optimization.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network.
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy.
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Hands-on experience using social media for brand awareness.
- Excellent copywriting skill is a plus.
- Understanding SEO and web traffic metrics are added advantage.
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A degree in Communication, Social Media, Digital Media, or any related field.